My passion, is to catch great candid photos!

2009-This will be a little look into what Infertility can make a person think and do.



2011-Now this has turned into a Photography Blog. The infertlity is real and has pushed us back on growing into a family. We will be raising and saving funds for an adoption possibly in the future. For now its try and live life and be happy.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Project 52: 6 out of 52

Wires or Red, those are my choses for week 6.
With Valentines right around the corner, plus a new baby that def needed 1 week photos, I knew RED would be the winner!
Just happens that my Besties couch is RED and her little baby all wrapped up alone on the sofa is just precious.


Ava Grace 1 week and 2 days old.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of natural light Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable, love it! I am blogging On Project 52 as well, over at mcbabybump.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete