My passion, is to catch great candid photos!

2009-This will be a little look into what Infertility can make a person think and do.



2011-Now this has turned into a Photography Blog. The infertlity is real and has pushed us back on growing into a family. We will be raising and saving funds for an adoption possibly in the future. For now its try and live life and be happy.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Project 52: 4 out of 52

This week FLEW by! Where did the week go?

I of course had my camera in hand all weekend. (I am really trying to make it a habit to actually turn my camera on and click.) I usually take it but don't use it. There was one family visit that I wasn't expecting to turn into a memorable night, and I DIDN'T have my camera! They would have been the greatest memory to have captured to date. And I didn't have my camera and my iPhone was not going to catch any of the emotion. UGH!!


Well the suggestions for this week were: Lines or Reflection


(I couldn't tell you what I did this week, but I can tell you I felt like I was never home. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thrusday were ALL out and about days spent running around with misc. people. Great times but the week seemed to pass me up!)

During the weekend I was able to get a shot of some "lines" with our Puppies!

Our 1st "Baby" laying very weird for him while soaking up a little bit of sunshine we had.



Our 2nd "Baby" relaxing on her favorite rug. (It's meant for keeping the snow off the carpet when we first walk in, lol. She will miss when the weather changes!)



Tonight we went over to some friends house and the sky was just lite up with pink! Which also just so happens to be the "reflection" from the sun on them! Wohoo






The sky always brings a smile to my face. Always has and always will!





styleberry, Capturing My Time, Finding Joy, Baby Bliss, Bump Meet Baby, Wicked Kate, FiTori, WAH/SAH Mom, Phreckle Face, Healthy Cultivations

VERY SORRY for this delay, I sometimes get computer stupid and this week was for sure one of those weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment